tesa® 53123 is a cremed colored universal use paper masking tape suited for various non-critical applications. It is frequently used for masking indoors, light duty spray painting, bundling, fixation, packaging and label.
Features & Benefits:
– Tear resistant backing provides demasking in one piece
– Excellent adherence of paints and fillers
– Good peel adhesion provides secure bond on different substrates
– Residue free removal up to 3 days indoor
– Temperature resistance up to 60°C /1 h and 80°C / 0,5h
– Consistent tesa Quality
Suitable for all non-critical general purpose masking, bundling, packaging and carton sealing applications.
|Type of adhesive||natural rubber|
|Total thickness||135 µm|
|Backing material||slightly-creped paper|
Adhesion to Values
|Adhesion to steel||2.6 N/cm|